EARN COLLEGE CREDIT WHILE STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL
Georgia’s Move On When Ready (MOWR) Dual Enrollment Program allows qualified high school students to maximize their education and career training by taking courses that earn college and high school credit at the same time.
Under MOWR, students may take academic core courses that can transfer to TCSG colleges or USG colleges and universities. Students may also take occupational and career courses that can help jump start a career.
Students who are in the 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grades, attend a participating Georgia high school or an approved home study program may qualify to take college level courses under the MOWR Program.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR TIME
- Smaller class sizes
- Summer, fall and spring terms
- Courses may be available at the TCSG college campus, high school campus, or online
COLLEGE SAVINGS, NO TUITION COSTS
- Free tuition with textbooks provided by the college
- Experience the dynamics of a college classroom
- Be better prepared for your future